Product Returns and Refunds Policy
We make every effort to ensure we to deliver to you the correct product that you have ordered. If we fail or your purchase arrives damaged or becomes faulty (within 30 days of being delivered to you) we will arrange to replace the item or offer you a refund, whichever you prefer. No other reason will be accepted for returns or offers of a refund. Therefore please choose your product orders carefully and ensure that it is what you require checking important factors such as its size, colour, quantity etc. Products maliciously damaged will not be refunded.
- Refunds will only be payable to the purchaser of the goods in question.
- Please be aware all shipping costs to return an order are at the cost of the consumer.
- In cases where an order is returned, we reserve the right to retain the cost of the outward carriage.
- Please note: we will only refund the price of the item to the purchaser once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods when all the items are returned.
All faulty items may be returned within 30 days of purchase providing the product has not been damaged through misuse, modification or “wear & tear”.
If your purchase develops a fault please contact us immediately by calling or using the Contact link on this website. Contact us with your order number (this can be found on your invoice or in the confirmation email we sent you) and with details of the problem and from where and when the returned packaged parcel can be conveniently collected. We will arrange to replace or refund the faulty product, whichever is your preference.
Please be aware whilst the goods are in your possession it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to secure them and ensure they are available to be collected.
Damaged Goods on Delivery
- Please try to check your delivery on receipt. If signing for goods that are damaged please sign as “damaged“, or “unchecked” if you’re unable to check at the time of delivery.
- Please retain the original packaging for returning your order.
In the unlikely event your order is received damaged please contact us immediately by calling or using the contact link on this website. Contact us with your order number (this can be found on your invoice below your name and address or in the confirmation email we sent you) and with details of the problem and from where and when the returned parcel can be conveniently collected. We will arrange to replace or refund your order, whichever is your preference.
Please be aware whilst the goods are in your possession it is your responsibility to secure them and ensure they are available to collect.
It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 3 days of delivery.
It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 3 days of delivery by calling or using the contact link on this website.
Our Returns and Refunds Policy does not affect your Consumer Statutory Rights.